“Youth Can” program powered by the Kazickas Family foundation presents “Youth Can Walk Challenge” that will run from February 1, 2021 to March 1, 2021.
To increase physical activity and promote personal growth of young people during the quarantine
- To encourage active and productive recreational activities;
- To promote a culture of walking;
- To create a healthy habit;
- Challenge starts at 12:00 a.m. on February 1, 2021
- Challenge ends at 12:00 a.m. on March 1, 2021.
How To Enter:
- All participants must be registered at > t.ly/gi88 <-
- All participants must have a smartphone with Walk15 app downloaded in order to join the “Youth Can Walk Challenge” and record the results.
- In order to track and record your walking steps, participants need to have a smartphone or smartwatch with them during the entire time of a hike, walk or any other physical activity.
- Everyone from anywhere around the globe can participate, however, only the participants in the territory of Lithuania under the age of 18 are eligible to win the prizes.
- Participants suspected of cheating lose eligibility to win the prizes. “Youth Can” management reserves the right to disqualify the participants in question.
- Weekly prizes. Every week 20 participants with the most steps will be awarded with prizes provided by Decathlon.
- Each participant is eligible to receive only one weekly prize, but can continue to compete for the grand prize. For example, at the end of the first week, Decathlon awards 20 participants with the most steps. If the top 20 participants stay in a lead by the end of the second week, the participants in the positions 21-40 will be awarded weekly prizes.
- Grand prize. The “Youth Can Walk Challenge” winner will be selected according to the #Walk15 app final results. A participant with the most steps accomplished will win the grand prize provided by Decathlon.
- Weekly winners will be announced on “Youth Can” Facebook page every Monday of February at 12 pm.
- Grand prize winner will be announced on March 1st.
How to Claim a Prize?
If a participant is announced as a challenge winner on “Youth Can” Facebook page, he/she has to send a personal message to official Youth can page providing such information:
- First and Last Name
- A snapshot of #Walk15 app on his/her phone confirming participation
- Mailing address for prize delivery purpose
- Telephone number
- Week 1 – neck gaiter (20 prizes) https://www.decathlon.lt/lt_lt/daugiafunkcine-kalnu-zygiu-kaklaskare-trek-100-lt-s4970.html
- Week 2 – trekking water bottle (20 prizes) https://www.decathlon.lt/lt_lt/aliuminine-zygiu-gertuve-su-uzsukamu-dangteliu-100-0-75-l-lt-s133905.html
- Week 3 – massage roller …
- Week 4 – head flashlight (20 prizes) https://www.decathlon.lt/lt_lt/galvos-zibintas-su-baterijomis-onnight-50-30-liumenu-lt-s128205.html
You can find the latest information at http://www.youthcan.lt , “Youth Can” Facebook page and Instagram @youthcan_lithuania
All “Youth Can Walk Challenge” participants are invited to capture the most beautiful moments of the week and enter the photography contest. Everyone who uploads and shares his/her photo can win a special prize, winter hat, provided by the “Youth Can” program.
How to Enter:
Capture the most beautiful moments while walking or take a selfie.
Upload the (number of photos are not limited) photo on Instagram page story and tag @youthcan_lithuania and @decathlon or send via email to email@example.com with your first and last name and the location where photo was taken.